How Well Do You Know Llyn and Eifionydd?
Disgrifiad | Description
- ISBN: 9781845241599
- Author: Margaret Hughes
- Publication June 2010
- Format: Paperback, 182x124 mm
A Llŷn Quiz Book. Where is 'Y Gegin Fawr'? Who was inspired by Portofino? When did Llŷn last experience an earthquake? In which town will you see 'Dublin Street' and 'London Street'? A delightful book of questions and extended answers, including a section of colour images.
The following has been provided by the Publisher:
A Llŷn Quiz Book
• Where is the church in a farmyard?
• Who was inspired by Portofino?
• When did Llyn last experience an earthquake?
• What is Coetan Arthur?
• Why did ship-building flourish in Porthmadog?
• A delightful book of questions and extended answers, including a section of colour images.
• Everyone rises to the challenge of a quiz. The answers will spark an ongoing interest in this beautiful area of Wales.
Also in the series:
How well do you know Anglesey?
How well do you know Eryri (Snowdonia)?